Work At Height
Heights are, in a legal sense, considered to be any surface from which a fall might result in injury.
In order to complete our work to the highest possible standard, it is necessary to assess and eliminate risk of fall from height and perform a risk assessment.
In order to follow the 'Work at Height' legislation, TC Cleaning Services personnel must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of:
• The requirements of existing legislation, and the implications of new regulations
• Safe working procedures for, and the criteria for selection of, all access equipment
• Required risk assessment approaches and planning for working at height
• Limitations of ladders and steps
• Training requirements and levels of competency of personnel using access equipment
• Duties placed upon designers and planners to ensure safe working at height
Health & Safety Risk Assessments when necessary are carried out to determine the likely hood of potential risk to your property and the public and preventative measures taken.
A Method Statement would detail the work procedures and determine the most effective way to carry out the job in line with the findings of the risk assessment.
Locations we cover
• All areas considered
© TC Cleaning Services 2013. All Rights Reserved